- Corporate Counseling
- Business Formation and Business Law
- Contract and Lease Preparation and Review
- Business Finance
- Real Estate
- Litigation Management
Michael Berger has practiced law in Florida since 1989. Mr. Berger spent the first five years of his legal career as a commercial and real estate litigation associate with two major Miami law firms, including Shutts & Bowen. After that, Mr. Berger spent the next thirteen years, as the owner, President and general counsel of a local manufacturing/retail apparel company.
Mr. Berger returned to private practice in 2007 and has since represented and provided general counsel and transactional legal services to a variety of businesses and individual clients. Mr. Berger’s business clients include clients in the following industries: retail, restaurant, property management, manufacturing, distribution, technology, banking, construction trade and professional service. Having “hands-on” business operational experience allows Mr. Berger to more successfully help solve his clients’ business and legal challenges , as a result of having encountered many of those same challenges while he was a business owner.
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, 1989
- B.S., Wharton School of Finance, Magna Cum Laude, 1986